(231) 881 3155, (803) 945 4770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mifizzie Motorcycle Courier (MMC) is an independently run organization that assures its clients care, ownership and dependability. If we cannot deliver your important item promptly and safely we will not take the consignment.
Using top quality and reliable motorcycles with factory luggage and inserts assures your item(s) are fully protected, secure and arrive as they left the point of pick up.
MMC currently operates between the hours of 07:00 Monday morning to 21:00 Friday evening. As business relationships grow and our clients demands warrant MMC will move to 24 hours 7 days a week. MMC will keep you apprised of operating hours as and if they change.
Urgent Motorcycle Delivery
MMC is dedicated same day delivery specialists. Mature advanced riders on high performance motorcycles (Kawasaki Concours 1400) ensure your urgent consignments reach their destination on time. The motorcycle courier will let you know by telephone when the delivery is made for your peace of mind. Motorcycle courier delivery is the fastest and most cost effective way of delivery time sensitive consignments.
As an example – you have documents that need to be in Charlotte at noon tomorrow, call MMC by midnight tonight and we will collect by 09.00 am and have them in the Office at Charlotte no later than noon!!!!
Coverage and Service
Initially MMC will deliver throughout the following states, SC, NC, GA, Eastern TN and Northern FL within 24 hours of collection.
Motorcycles include Kawasaki Concours and Yamaha FZ1
Motorcycles include Kawasaki Concours and Yamaha FZ1
MMC are one of the fastest courier services. From the time you book a motorcycle courier we make sure the motorcycle courier arrives at the pick up point in the shortest time possible. Your consignment is then delivered as quickly as possible. Traffic jams and road congestion are not a problem.
MMC are specialists in the same day courier market place. Advanced motorcycle couriers on high performance motorcycles ensure your consignments reach their destination on time.
MMC provide a safe secure courier delivery. All consignments are signed for.
What we Deliver
MMC deliver a wide range of consignments, some of which are listed below.
All consignments all locked away for safe secure transportation. MMC wrap more fragile consignments in bubble wrap as necessary.
Maximum size of consignment = length 13”, width 11”, depth 10”, weight 33lb.
Electrical / Engineering parts
Time Sensitive Documents
When sending a parcel make sure you seal up as much of your parcel as possible by using masking tape of something similar to secure the edges. Make sure the parcel is sealed properly and anything fragile is well padded. MMC only deliver the consignment, if a parcel is poorly wrapped the motorcycle courier will point this out to the customer before delivery is made.
Proof of Delivery
A copy of the delivery sheet will be faxed or emailed to the customer upon request. Showing delivery date, receivers company name, their printed name and signature.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure someone is at the delivery destination to receive and sign for the consignment.
Please call or email for rates and availability.
We only charge one-way.
(803) 945 4770 (231) 881 3155 email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Mifizzie Motorcycle Couriers
- All invoices to be paid within 30 days of the invoice date.
- A charge of $20 will be made for every four week period the payment is overdue.
- Payments in cash must be made in full at the pick up point on delivery day. Delivery charge of under $80 must be paid by cash. Individual customers must pay by cash. Minimum charge $40.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure someone is at the delivery destination to receive and sign for the consignment.
- A receipt will be issued by the motorcycle courier for all cash payments.
- When sending consignments please make sure they are properly wrapped and anything fragile is well padded. MMC only deliver the consignment. If a consignment is poorly wrapped the motorcycle courier will point this out to the customer before delivery is made.
- Please make sure the consignment is ready when the motorcycle courier arrives at the arranged time.
- If you wish to cancel the motorcycle courier, please make sure it’s done before the motorcycle courier arrives at the pick up point, otherwise a cancellation fee of $20 will be charged.
- All deliveries are automatically covered by insurance.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is confirmed by each booking request.
Conditions of carriage and terms of business
- MMC accepts consignments for transportation on the understanding that the service is provided for the dispatch of consignments which are not classified as dangerous or illegal for carriage by motorcycle. The services we provide are those of a private carrier. Where consignments are prohibited by size, weight, danger or illegality for transportation by motorcycle.
- Transportation shall commence when the consignment is handed to the motorcycle courier whether at the point of collection or premises.
- Transit shall end when the consignment is tendered at the nominated place of delivery it is the responsibility of the consignor to make the appropriate arrangements for the prompt receipt of the consignment by the consignee.
- No liability is accepted for the late arrival of consignments no matter how any delay might be caused.
- MMC shall, if so required, sign a document prepared by the sender acknowledging receipt of the consignment but no such document shall be evidence of the correctness of the declared nature, quality or weight of the consignment at the time it is received by MMC.
- All insurance damage must be accompanied by photographic evidence showing the damage, within 14 days of the claim.
- All information related to the claim, must be provided and failure to do so may invalidate the claim.
- No liability is accepted for indirect or consequential loss in respect of any consignments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, damage or destruction to any property whatsoever arising from any consequence of war, invasions, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, riot, commotion, strikes, lockouts, labor disturbances or confiscation, requisition, destruction or damage by any person, government or local authority.